Are you ready to discover opportunity with one of North America’s most successful forest companies?? West Fraser is rated as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for seven years. We are a growing Company looking for talented people to be part of our team.? Our High Prairie Forest Products Division has an opportunity for an:
As an Administration Assistant you will report to the Controller and an integral resource on the High Prairie Forest Products Administration Team. This position normally requires a commitment of 20-25 hours per week, with intermittent 8-hour days during holiday coverage. You will also provide part-time relief and back up over the holidays for Accounts Payable.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- At minimum, a high-school diploma.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well with teams.
- A desire to advance in the field of business administration.
- A detail-oriented approach to work and a meticulous approach to numbers.
- Time-management skills and the ability to move between tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility with working hours as the 20-25 hours per week will be between 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri but may not be consistently scheduled each week. We will work to best accommodate scheduling and will provide flexibility where possible.
- A commitment of at least one consecutive 12-month term of employment.
- Applicants must possess computer skills and should have a working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Post-secondary students in search of part-time employment are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in administration is preferred, but not required.
If this position sounds like the career for you, apply at www.xinkuang22.icu/jobs and click on the green "apply now" at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.xinkuang22.icu/jobs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.